GOErgo supports the Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference and Expo, a conference where attendees gather from around the world to share best practices with other professionals in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management. GOErgo is a community within IIE, an international, non-profit association that provides leadership for the application, education, training, research, and development of industrial engineers, human factors/ergonomics professionals, healthcare providers and related professions.
Mark your calendar for March 27 - 30, 2017 and plan to join us at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, Florida and take advantage of the opportunity to improve your ergonomics skills, gain insight and connect with global professionals within the healthcare, human factors, government, manufacturing and safety and energy industries at this year's conference.
Network with peers, share experiences and learn from those who have been through the process. This conference will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Attend multidisciplinary educational sessions for all experience levels.
- Expand your knowledge of crucial topics affecting the ergonomics community.
- Join in on the roundtable discussions and share opinions, strategies, new initiatives and brainstorm on various topics.
- Come early and attend one or two of the interactive pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Continuing education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Submit an abstract and share your experiences, applications, research and lessons learned with others!
Important due dates are as follows: