19th Triennial Congress of the International Ergonomics Association
Early-bird Registration Opening Shortly. Industry Partnership Welcome.
The IEA 19th Triennial Congress (IEA 2015) is continuing to build on the foundations of the recent 2012 Brazil, 2009 China and 2006 The Netherlands congresses, to bring to the Asia Pacific region and the international ergonomics community a relevant and inclusive congress experience.
We have confirmed two international keynote speakers, Dr Sue Hignett and Dr Clas-Hakan Nygard, and are actively building our program from a strong abstract submission response. Further program information is http://iea2015.org/index.php/program/invited-speakers.
Key information on IEA 2015:
· 9-14 August 2015 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australia
· 800 to 1,000+ attendees expected
· 40% of attendees are expected to be coming from Australia and New Zealand
· Large delegate contingents expected to be attending from the Asia-Pacific region
· Key meeting for international organisations to tap into the growing APAC ergonomics industry
· Prospectus available here ( http://iea2015.org/index.php/sponsorship-exhibition )
We are encouraging potential industry supporters to contact us and discuss how we can welcome your
involvement, both through sponsorship and having a networking presence in our exhibition. Please
contact me with any queries.
Thomas Howden BInSt
Sponsorship Development Manager
19thTriennial Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2015)
9-14 August 2015
T - +61 2 9213 4016
E - Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org